Household rubbish removal services are a perfect solution for those who are moving house, selling their homes or just want to declutter their home efficiently. Residential rubbish typically comprises of household waste, which can be divided into 5 broad categories.
- Recyclable waste like paper, glass, aluminium cans
- Biodegradable waste such as organic kitchen waste
- Construction waste such as rocks, debris
- Assorted waste like discarded clothing
- Hazardous waste such as paints, fertilizers, transmission fluids
It is usually difficult to handle and treat all the above kinds of residential waste. 1300 Rubbish are able to assist with removing countless waste items from homes, like old furniture, general clutter, old bedding and mattresses, hazardous chemicals and more.
We partner with garbage processing services to ensure all of your household waste is processed correctly. This includes recycling steels and plastics and deconstructing bed frames or chairs for recycling or reuse.
Our residential rubbish removal services aren’t simple kerbside collection either. We take a hands-on approach and help our customers remove their household rubbish, and assist in the cleanup after all of the rubbish is taken away.